- > Worldwide
- > On-time delivery guarantee
- > To be negotiated
- > Visa and MasterCard
- > PayPal
- > Bank transfers
- > Manufacturers, suppliers and exporters from Latin America
- > Best prices
- > Variety of brands and products
- Fresh Whole Tangerines Enjoy them raw, the perfect sweetness and sourness.
- The Best Price Of The Market Premium quality at a great price, since you are sourcing direct from growers and producers in South America.
- Packed accordingly to its needs We keep a close eye on the supply chain, from growing to delivery, to ensure that each product meets our high-quality standards and your requirements.
- Crate Units For chefs, commercial kitchens & family houses. Branded bags, bulk bags, boxes, truck-load sized orders.
- Satisfaction guarantee We stand by our products and our customers. If you are unsatisfied with your order, reach out to us and we'll offer you a solution.
- Price per kg / 2.2 lb. Sold by crates.
Tangerine or mandarine is a type of orange, and its scientific names vary depending on the plant that it is harvested from, for example, Citrus tangerina, Citrus reticulata. Tangerines are smaller and oblate than oranges, and their taste is sweeter and stronger. Ripe tangerines are firm to soft, heavy for its size and have a pebbly skin. The peel is thin, generally loose (although this depends on the type of tangerine),of a bright orange color, and white in the inside.
Direct uses and industrial applications
Tangerines are usually peeled and eaten fresh or used in fruit salads, desserts and other dishes. This fruit's peel is used fresh, whole or grated into zest,but also dried. Peel is used to make essential oil and for flavoring candy, gelatin, ice cream, chewing gum and baked goods.
Mandarines are mostly water (85%), 13% carbs and contain a negligible amount of fat and protein. Like every other citric fruit, it also provides vitamin C, with a 32% of the daily value.
No reviews found