- Juicy Kiwis
- The Best Price Of The Market Premium quality at a great price, since you are sourcing direct from growers and producers in South America.
- Packed accordingly to its needs We keep a close eye on the supply chain, from growing to delivery, to ensure that each product meets our high-quality standards and your requirements.
- Crate Units For chefs, commercial kitchens & family houses. Branded bags, bulk bags, boxes, truck-load sized orders.
- Satisfaction guarantee We stand by our products and our customers. If you are unsatisfied with your order, reach out to us and we'll offer you a solution.
- Price per kg / 2.2 lb. Sold by crates.
Kiwi is an edible berry that can be also found under the name of Chinese gooseberry. Its most recognizable and striking feature is its brown, fuzzy, thin and edible skin, as well as its light green (sometimes golden) with tiny, black and edible seed often placed in rows around the center of the fruit.
It is native to China, and the first recorded description of the fruit dates back to the 12th century during the Song dynasty.
Considering a portion of 100gr (3.5 oz), kiwis are mostly water (83%) and 15% carbohydrates, with negligible protein and fat. It contains a particularly high amount of vitamin C (112% of the daily value) and vitamin K (38%), as well as a moderate amount of vitamin E (10%).
No reviews found