- > Worldwide
- > On-time delivery guarantee
- > To be negotiated
- > Visa and MasterCard
- > PayPal
- > Bank transfers
- > Manufacturers, suppliers and exporters from Latin America
- > Best prices
- > Variety of brands and products
- Fresh Blackberries Make jelly, squeeze into juice, eat fresh and add them to your preparations.
- The Best Price Of The Market Premium quality at a great price, since you are sourcing direct from growers and producers in South America.
- Packed accordingly to its needs We keep a close eye on the supply chain, from growing to delivery, to ensure that each product meets our high-quality standards and your requirements.
- Crate Units For chefs, commercial kitchens & family houses. Branded bags, bulk bags, boxes, truck-load sized orders.
- Satisfaction guarantee We stand by our products and our customers. If you are unsatisfied with your order, reach out to us and we'll offer you a solution.
- Price per kg / 2.2 lb. Sold by crates.
Blackberries are dark edible fruits, native to northern temperate regions. Wild blackberries are particularly abundant in eastern North America. They are generally eaten fresh, in preserves or in baked goods such as muffins, pies and sweet breads. These are closely related to raspberries.
The antioxidants, vitamins and minerals found in blackberries deliver a variety of health benefits. Antioxidants hold many anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties, as it also combats diabetes and certain kinds of cancer.
Blackberries help improve digestion, since these are a great source of insoluble fiber, which plays an important role in the digestive process as it can ease constipation. The diabetes management property of blackberries relies on the positive impact hat these fruits have in insulin resistance and triglyceride levels.
Blackberries are an excellent source of vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, calcium and manganese.
No reviews found