- Bianchi Cellar From Mendoza, Argentina
- Varietal: 90% Malbec, 10% Syrah
- Harvesting: Manual
- Fermentation Process: Classical with periodic pumping
- Wine-making Process (maceration): Three weeks. Fermentation and controlled temperature that does not exceed 30º C
- Aging: 8 months, 15% of the volume in French oak
- Type: Red wine
Dark purplish-red wine.
Clearly fruity aromas of ripe plum and plum jam with chocolate bath, with a voluptuous cherry finish. Sweets provided by the French oak merge with intense spices provided by the American oak and complete its complex aromatic plot.
In the mouth it is intense and persistent, achieving complicity with the aromas of the nose and finishing seducing our senses
We are a Winery with a Family Heritage that projects itself with its values of tradition, quality, prestige, innovation and contemporaneity in Argentine winemaking.
We are part of the heritage and wealth of our land. We are pride, achievements and an inalienable quality and excellence in all our products, today and looking to the future.
Located in our historic terroir of San Rafael and in the Uco Valley, province of Mendoza, we are the heritage winery of Argentina, recognized worldwide for our long history producing wines and sparkling wines of excellence.
No reviews found