- > Worldwide
- > On-time delivery guarantee
- > To be negotiated
- > Visa and MasterCard
- > PayPal
- > Bank transfers
- > Manufacturers, suppliers and exporters from Latin America
- > Best prices
- > Variety of brands and products
- Catena Zapata Cellar From Mendoza, Argentina
- Varietal: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Total Acidity: 5.35 grams/liters
- pH: 3.74
- Fermentation: Selected yeasts. 20 days of fermentation.
- Aging: 12 months in French and American oak
- Type: Red wine
Saint Felicien Cabernet Sauvignon is an elegant and complex wine, deep ruby red in color. Aromas of red fruits, such as ripe cherries and plums, are perceived in this wine, along with spicy fragrances of black pepper and soft notes of eucalyptus. On the palate it is a complex wine, with a good body and structure, with mature and silky tannins. Delicate toasted and vanilla flavors appear in the end of the mouth.
Nicolás Catena Zapata It was Nicolás Catena who thrust Argentinian wine into the modern era. A widely travelled academic economist, he learned from his exposure in the 1970s both to great Bordeaux and the huge promise of Napa wines. In the early 1980s, Catena agreed the key was to plant the right varieties in the right location, specifically cooler, higher sites.
No reviews found